2020년 9월 7일 업데이트됨
As we help evermore cat owners, some have become very loyal to and supportive of us. (Probably because we helped save their cats.) They sent us messages upon messages warning us about the bad behaviours of Admins from FIP Warriors and FIP Fighters. These bad behaviours including:
1. Claiming we are scams.
2. Claiming our GS-441524 is low quality because they have supposedly done tests on their own. (here is our actual test report done independently by a ISO accredited lab)
3. Claiming we are a 3rd party reseller. (We only sell our own brand of FIP treatment directly to cat owners. We work directly with a carefully chosen manufacturer to make our own formulation. Unlike FIP Warriors and FIP Fighters Admins, who are genuine resellers of brands.)
While they provided zero proof of their claims, these Admins planted doubts in the minds based on outright lies, and proceeded to steer cat owners to one of their "approved" brands.
Today I am going to set the record straight on how FIP Warriors and FIP Fighters function as organisations, and what "approved' brands really means to them and to cat owners.
To put it simply, it is about money. Both organisations are giant marketing and sales funnels. Today, they are the largest GS-441524 sales organisations online, while maintaining the appearance of cat owners self-help organisations to keep their sales agenda secretive and effective. Read https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-treatment-cats-fip-sold-10k-black-market-2020-6
Here is how these organisations works:
1. Someone post on one of their groups seeking FIP treatment.
2. Various Admins representing cat owners and enthusiastic helpers chime in, respond either publicly or privately using language such as 'I have pm'ed you'. Admin are assigned territories and have sales targets. Other Admins play the role of cat owners and responding to the posts to validate what the selling admin claims.
3. Cat's owners are steered towards an approved brand based on their budget or willingness to pay. If they can afford premium product, then Mutian is offered. If they are limited in funds, then a low priced brand is offered. Either way, as long as the brands has entered into commission paying agreement with these platforms, they are promoted to cat owners.
The admins are resellers. While they claim our brands are not to be trusted, perhaps these admins are the ones that should not be 100% trusted by cat owners. While we operate in the light, offering FIP treatment and knowledge openly, they operate in the shadows, disguising themselves as unbiased enthusiastic helpers when they have ulterior motives.
So why do they talk bad about us...?
Because we are their competition. We never requested to sell GS through their networks. Therefore, we are not one of their "approved" brands. We decided long ago not do business with them because we don't like their business practices, and don't want to offer GS-441524 to an already very crowded and contentious USA market. How dare curefip.com think they can provide FIP treatment without approval and paying royalty to FIP Warriors and FIP Fighters admins? Needless to say, they don't like us. We attract customers who want simple transparent transactions buying direct from the brand.
Their name smearing doesn't stop with curefip.com. When our customers who are also members of their groups publicly defend us, they get blocks. God forbid should someone learn that curefip.com provide top quality GS and take business away from the Admins in these groups. The comments are deleted and the person expelled from the group.
On the contrary, these admins pose as cat owners to join our curefip group. Then send public and private messages and fights to be the first to respond to any post in curefip group, redirecting cat owners to FIP Warrior or FIP Fighter groups.
What we have just wrote may feel quite upsetting for some cat owners. We have kept quiet about this for a very long time. But enough is enough.
As cat owners, you should be able to seek help freely from whomever you feel comfortable and trust. We are not here to stop you from getting help from FIP Warriors or FIP Fighters. We just want you to be cautious, and no put 100% faith in their words. They have ulterior motives and hidden agendas. There are good souls in those groups. However, as a whole, both groups operate on a very unethical basis. We will continue to operate our way, honest, open and straightforward. We hope you like how we operate and support us. We will do our best to support you and save your cats from FIP.
Published by: curefip.com
Share this with someone who should read it.